About the handling of personal information
Our company collects and stores personal information in accordance with A.18.104.22.168 of JIS Q 15001:2017 (Measures for obtaining documents directly from the person in A.22.214.171.124 ).
The handling of personal information acquired through this input form is for the purpose of use set forth in paragraph 3 below, and will not be used beyond the scope of this purpose.
1. Organization name or name
Ant Production Co., Ltd. Representative Director Tatsuya Kawamura
2 . Name or title, affiliation and contact information of the personal information protection manager (or his/her representative)
Personal information manager (in charge of management department)
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
TEL: 06-6451-6111 (reception hours 10:00-17:00)
3 . Purpose of use of personal information
We will use your personal information for the following purposes.
(1) Personal information obtained from the inquiry form
- To respond to inquiries about our shop services
(2) Personal information acquired through member registration
- For membership management of this shop
- To provide information on products, services, etc. of this shop
- To notify you of changes to the terms and conditions of our shop services
(3) Personal information acquired at the time of product purchase
- To confirm order details, ship products, contact and process applications
- To respond to acts that violate the shop's terms, policies, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "terms, etc.") regarding our shop services
- To help improve our shop services, develop new services, etc.
- To create statistical data processed into a form that cannot identify individuals in relation to our shop services
- For other purposes incidental to the above purpose of use
(4) Information of direct applicants to our company
- For recruitment work
4 . Provision of personal information to third parties
We will not disclose or provide the personal information you provide to third parties except in the following cases.
- When there is consent of the person himself/herself
- When required by law
- When it is necessary to protect a person's life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the person's consent
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person concerned interferes with the execution of the affairs when there is a risk of
- When personal information is disclosed to a settlement company for identity verification, billing destination confirmation and credit investigation at the settlement company
5 . Consignment of personal information handling
We may outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use. In this case, the Company will thoroughly examine the eligibility of the subcontractor, stipulate matters related to confidentiality obligations in the contract, and conduct necessary and appropriate supervision of the subcontractor.
6 . Request for Disclosure, etc. of Personal Information
Regarding the disclosure, etc. of your own personal information to our company (notification of purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition, deletion of content, suspension or deletion of use, suspension of provision to third parties) You can make a request to the Information Inquiry Desk. In that case, after confirming the person himself/herself, we will respond within a reasonable period of time. For details of requests for disclosure, etc., please contact the following "Inquiries about personal information".
Keihin Umeda Building 2F, 1-5-1 Oyodominami, Kita-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka 531-0075
Ant Production Co., Ltd. ・Inquiries regarding personal information E-mail address: email@example.com
TEL: 06-6451-6111 (Reception hours 10:00-17:00)
7 . Voluntary provision of personal information
Whether or not you provide your personal information to us is voluntary. However, if we do not receive the necessary items, we may not be able to provide each service in an appropriate state.
8 . Information obtained mechanically when you access this website
In order to ensure the security of the website visited and improve user service, the Company may obtain information about visitors through cookies.